Arshi commits suicide during the rasam ceremony

Aditya tells Jhanak that there is a rasam ceremony. Jhanak asks Aditya what does this rasam ceremony relates to. Aditya tells Jhanak that we feed the rasam to our family. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that you will be my wife soon and so I want you to wear this saree. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will wear this saree. Aditya agrees.

Arshi says that I'm going to kill myself. Meera asks arshi why would you kill yourself. Arshi tells meera that I don't want to stay with anirudh anymore. Meera agrees.

Anirudh feeds to praised to everyone. Appu comes to anirudh. Anirudh asks appu what's the matter. Appu tells anirudh that arshi has committed suicide. Anirudh tells appu that this can't happen. Appu agrees.

Anirudh comes to Aditya. Aditya asks anirudh what's wrong. Anirudh tells Aditya that arshi has committed suicide. Aditya tells anirudh that I hope that she is okay. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh that I'm coming with you. Anirudh tells Aditya that it's fine with me. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh and Aditya walks to the door. Aditya asks anirudh what's wrong. Anirudh tells Aditya that the door is locked. Aditya asks anirudh what are we going to do now. Anirudh tells Aditya that we have to break the door. Aditya agrees.

Aditya asks anirudh what would we use to break the door. Anirudh tells Aditya that we will use the kitchen knife to open the door. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh comes to reena. Anirudh tells reena that I need you to give you a knife. Reena tells anirudh that I will give you a knife. Anirudh agrees.

Reena gives the knife. Anirudh tries to open the door. Anirudh tells Aditya that the door isn't opening with the knife. Aditya tells anirudh that there has to be another way to break the door. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya and anirudh kicks the door. The door breaks and Aditya and anirudh goes in the room. They find Arshi hanging up on the rope. Anirudh tells Aditya that the rope is so high up. Aditya asks Anirudh how would arshi come down. Anirudh tells Aditya that arshi will come down when we cut the rope. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells chotan to bring a step ladder. Chotan tells Aditya that I will bring a step ladder. Aditya agrees.

Chotan comes to the kitchen. Chotan asks reena where is the stepladder. Reena tells Chotan that the stepladder is in the kitchen cabinet. Chotan agrees.

Chotan comes to the room. Aditya tells anirudh to climb up on the step ladder. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will climb up on the step ladder. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I need you to keep an eye on me on the ladder. Aditya tells anirudh that I will keep an eye on you on the ladder. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya to give me the knife. Aditya tells anirudh that I will give you the knife. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya gives the knife to anirudh. Anirudh cuts the rope with the knife and arshi falls down. Aditya tells anirudh that nothing will happen to arshi. Anirudh tells Aditya that arshi has committed suicide. Aditya tells anirudh that I feel that it is best to take arshi to the hospital and we see what the doctors say about that. Anirudh agrees.

Will arshi get saved or will she be declared dead as she committed suicide.