Aditya and anirudh departs the train to go to mumbai

Anirudh tells Chotan that I'm going to Mumbai. Chotan tells anirudh that I'm going to miss you. Anirudh tells Chotan that I will miss you too. Chotan agrees.

Rohit asks anirudh when are you going to Mumbai. Anirudh tells Rohit that I'm going to Mumbai on tomorrow morning. Rohit agrees.

Anirudh is packing his bags. Ishita asks anirudh why are you packing your bags. Anirudh tells Ishita that I'm packing my bags because I am going to Mumbai. Ishita tells anirudh that we are going to miss you. Anirudh tells Ishita that I am going to miss you too. Ishita agrees.

Next day, anirudh tells Ishita to take care of your family when I'm away. Ishita tells anirudh that I will take care of your family when you're away. Anirudh agrees.

Dadi tells anirudh to take care of yourself. Anirudh tells dadi that I will take care of myself. Dadi agrees.

Anirudh leaves the house. Aditya is waiting in the train station. Sneha asks aditya when will the train depart. Aditya tells sneha that the train will depart in an hour from now. Sneha agrees.

Aditya asks sneha when will anirudh come. Sneha tells Aditya that anirudh will come by any moment from now. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh comes. Aditya asks anirudh how long will the train ride be for going to Mumbai. Anirudh tells Aditya that the train ride will be for 13 hours to go to Mumbai. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will we be able to find jhanak in Mumbai. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm sure that we will be able to find jhanak in Mumbai. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya asks anirudh when will we be arriving to Mumbai. Anirudh tells Aditya that we will be arriving to Mumbai on tomorrow morning. Aditya agrees.

The train arrives to the station. Anirudh asks Aditya should we go into the train now. Aditya tells anirudh that I guess that we can go into the train now. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya and anirudh goes in the train. Sneha waves to them as the train is moving on the track.

Scenario of the story....

Aditya and anirudh arrives to Mumbai. Aditya asks anirudh where are we going to stay in Mumbai. Anirudh tells Aditya that we are going to be staying in a hotel in Mumbai. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Jhanvi that I want to take part in a dance competition. Jhanvi tells Jhanak that sapna school is doing an audition for dancing. Jhanak tells Jhanvi that I will take part in there.

Will Aditya and anirudh stop Jhanak from taking part in a dance competition.