Anirudh and arshi gets married to each other

Aditya asks shristi where will this wedding be happening in. Shristi tells Aditya that this wedding will be happening in the Mandap. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks shristi where is the mandap. Shristi tells Jhanak that the mandap is in the venue. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi tells Aditya that I need you to dress anirudh up for his wedding. Aditya tells shristi that I will dress anirudh up for his wedding. Shristi agrees.

Aditya and jhanak bumps into each other. Jhanak tells Aditya that I'm so sorry. Aditya tells Jhanak that you don't need to be sorry for that. Jhanak agrees.

Chotan comes. Aditya asks Chotan where is anirudh. Chotan tells Aditya that anirudh is in his room. Aditya agrees.

Aditya leaves and goes to anirudh's room. Aditya tells anirudh that today is a very special day. Anirudh tells Aditya that this is going to be a special wedding for me and arshi. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Appu that I want to make jalebis. Appu tells Jhanak that I love jalebis. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak starts making jalebis in the kitchen. Aditya tells anirudh that you look so cute. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will be the best husband in arshi's life. Aditya agrees.

Shristi adds some spice in the stove. Jhanak coughs. Aditya runs to the kitchen. Jhanak faints. Aditya rubs jhanak's hand. Aditya tells Appu to get some water. Appu tells Aditya that I will get some water. Aditya agrees.

Appu gets the water. Aditya sprinkles water over jhanak's face. Jhanak wakes up. Aditya tells Jhanak that you are fine. Jhanak tells Aditya that we will get married soon. Aditya tells Jhanak that it's a promise for our wedding. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak to wear this outfit and you will go to the mandap with me. Jhanak tells Aditya that I wear this outfit. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that it's almost time to go to the mandap. Aditya asks anirudh where is Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that Jhanak should be down by any moment. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak comes downstairs. Aditya tells Jhanak that you are so beautiful. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh and his family goes to the mandap now. Arshi comes to the mandap with her mother. Meera tells arshi that I will miss you after your wedding. Arshi tells meera that I will miss you too. Meera agrees.

Arshi says that this wedding venue is occupied. Meera tells arshi that we have organized this wedding in this mandap. Arshi tells meera that you have to wait in the waiting room for one hour. Meera agrees.

Anirudh sees arshi upset. Anirudh comes to arshi. Anirudh asks arshi why are you feeling upset. Arshi tells anirudh that the wedding venue is occupied. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya asks Chotan how long do we have to wait for this wedding to happen. Chotan tells Aditya that we have to wait for one hour. Aditya agrees.

One hour later, the wedding venue opens, anirudh and arshi walks in the mandap. Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to get married to you now. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will only get married in Kashmir. Jhanak agrees.

Pandit gives one garland to anirudh and arshi. Arshi applies the garland over anirudh's neck. Everyone claps. Anirudh applies the garland over arshi's neck. Everyone claps again. Pandit tells anirudh to have a seat on the floor. Anirudh tells the pandit that I will have a seat on the floor. The pandit agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya will anirudh get married to arshi. Aditya tells Jhanak that anirudh will definitely get married to arshi. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh and arshi sits down on the floor. Pandit gives a jar of red powder and a mangalsutra. Anirudh moves the bhindi to the side. He fills the red powder in arshi's hairline. He moves the bhindi back to its position. He applies the mangalsutra over arshi's neck. Pandit says that you and your wife are married. Anirudh and arshi walks in a circle. Aditya, Jhanak,Appu,shristi and chotan throws dry flowers in the air.

Anirudh goes in the wedding car with arshi. Arshi waves her hand to meera. They leave the road.