Aditya and Jhanak secretly leaves anirudh's house in the night

Aditya tells jhanak to pack your bags. Jhanak asks Aditya why are you doing this. Aditya tells jhanak that I want to leave Kolkata as it is not a safe place to stay. Jhanak asks Aditya where are we going to stay in. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will go to Mumbai to stay as my parents are staying in there. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I will go and pack my bags now. Aditya tells Jhanak that's not a problem with me. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that I want you to sign these divorce papers. Arshi asks anirudh why are you doing this. Anirudh tells arshi that I'm doing this to get rid of you. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh gives the paper and pen to arshi. Arshi looks on the paper and signs the papers for divorce. Arshi gives the papers back to anirudh. Arshi finds jhanak in the room. Jhanak tells arshi that I'm leaving the house. Arshi tells jhanak that is a very good news. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells Shubh that I'm feeling so sleepy now. Shubh tells anirudh that you must go to bed now. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi tells Jhanak that I'm leaving the house too. Jhanak tells arshi that I wasn't expecting you to do that. Arshi agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we be leaving anirudh's house. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will be leaving anirudh's house in an hour from now. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak tells Appu that I'm leaving the house. Appu tells Jhanak that I will miss you. Jhanak tells Appu that I will miss you too. Appu agrees.

Aditya comes. Appu asks Aditya where are you going to. Aditya tells Appu that we are going to Mumbai. Appu agrees.

Aditya asks Jhanak are your bags packed up for going to Mumbai yet. Jhanak tells Aditya that my bags are packed up for going to Mumbai. Aditya agrees.

Shristi tells Aditya that I want you to take care of Jhanak in Mumbai. Aditya tells shristi that I will take care of Jhanak in Mumbai. Shristi agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that the last time that we tried to go to Mumbai, we met with an accident and landed in a mess. Jhanak tells Aditya that this mess won't happen at this time. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that we were supposed to get married in Kolkata. Aditya tells Jhanak that this wedding will be happening in a few weeks time. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya asks Jhanak are you ready to leave the house now. Jhanak tells Aditya that I'm ready to leave the house. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells shristi that myself and Jhanak are leaving the house now. Shristi tells Aditya that you please take care of Jhanak. Aditya tells shristi that I will definitely take care of Jhanak. Shristi agrees.

Aditya leaves the house. Jhanak and Aditya are walking on the road. Jhanak asks Aditya how will we go to Mumbai. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will take a train to go to Mumbai. Jhanak agrees.

Will anirudh come to know that Jhanak has left the house. Will anirudh stop the train for Jhanak or not.