Anirudh meets priya for the first time

Aditya asks anirudh did we reach Mumbai yet. Anirudh tells Aditya that we haven't reached Mumbai yet. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when is the soonest that we can reach Mumbai. Aditya tells Jhanak that the soonest will be in a few hours from now. Jhanak agrees.

Appu tells Chotan that Payal is coming to meet you today. Chotan tells Appu that I want to know who is Payal. Appu tells Chotan that Payal will be coming here for asking you a proposal for your wedding. Chotan agrees.

Shristi tells Chotan to wear nice clothes before Payal comes. Chotan tells shristi that I will wear nice clothes before Payal comes. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm sleeping now. Aditya tells anirudh that you should take some rest now. Anirudh agrees.

Next day, the train stops. Aditya asks anirudh why would the train stop. Anirudh tells Aditya that I feel that we have reached Mumbai. Aditya agrees.

Chotan asks shristi when is Payal coming. Shristi tells Chotan that Payal is coming in an hour from now. Chotan agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya should we get out from the train now. Aditya tells Anirudh that I guess that we can get out from the train now. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya, Jhanak and Anirudh comes out from the train. Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm staying in my friends house. Aditya tells Anirudh that I don't mind you to stay in your friends house. Anirudh agrees.

Payal comes. Shristi tells Payal that I want you to marry Chotan. Payal tells shristi that I will marry Chotan. Shristi agrees.

Payal tells Chotan that it is very nice to meet you. Chotan tells Payal that it is very nice to meet you too. Payal agrees.

Anirudh tells Jhanak that I'm leaving now. Jhanak tells Anirudh to take care of yourself. Anirudh tells Jhanak that I will take care of myself. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi tells Payal that your wedding is on. Payal tells shristi that's great news to hear. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh leaves. Jhanak asks Aditya how will we get to your house like. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will take a taxi to go to my house. Jhanak agrees.

Payal leaves the house now. Chotan asks Appu will I ever get married to Payal. Appu tells Chotan that you will definitely get married to Payal. Chotan agrees.

Priya walks in a garden with some flowers. Anirudh comes and surprises Priya. Anirudh tells Priya that I didn't see you in a long time. Priya tells Anirudh that shilpa has asked me to marry you. Anirudh tells Priya that I will marry you. Priya agrees.

Srishti asks Chotan when will Anirudh return back to Kolkata. Chotan tells srishti that Anirudh will be returning back to Kolkata within a few days from now. Srishti agrees.