Jhanak gets worried about aditya

Anirudh asks jhanak where did Aditya go. Jhanak tells anirudh that Aditya has gone to get some ice cream for you. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya gets the ice cream. He drives his car. Anirudh asks Jhanak what is this ice cream for. Jhanak tells anirudh that this ice cream is for to eat. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya meets with an accident. Aditya faints. Jhanak tells anirudh that I hope that Aditya is okay. Anirudh tells Jhanak that I'm going to look for Aditya. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak cries. Appu sees Jhanak emotional. Appu asks Jhanak why are you crying. Jhanak tells Appu that Aditya didn't return back home. Appu tells Jhanak that Aditya will be fine. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh walks on the floor. Shristi tells anirudh that doctor has advised you to take rest. Anirudh tells shristi that I have to go and find Aditya. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh leaves. Jhanak asks Appu will anirudh be able to find Aditya. Appu tells Jhanak that I'm sure that Anirudh will be able to find Aditya. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh drives his motorcycle late in the night. Anirudh finds Aditya injured. He takes Aditya to his home. One hour later, Anirudh returns back home with an injured Aditya. Jhanak tells Anirudh that Aditya isn't okay. Anirudh tells Jhanak that you have to take care of me and Aditya. Jhanak tells Anirudh that I will take care of both of you. Anirudh agrees.