Anirudh regains his consciousness from his accident

Aditya tells Jhanak that I feel that anirudh will wake up on tomorrow morning. Jhanak tells Aditya that let's all leave now. As Aditya, Jhanak and arshi leaves, anirudh's finger starts moving.

Arshi tells Aditya that I feel that anirudh is waking up. Aditya tells arshi that you might be right. Jhanak who is on the other hand feels heartbroken as Aditya has forgotten me. Jhanak decides to go to Kashmir alone. Jhanak leaves the hospital now.

Anirudh opens his eyes. Aditya tells anirudh that we thought that you are going to die. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will never die. Aditya agrees.

Arshi tells anirudh that I came to know that you have met with an accident. Anirudh tells arshi that I'm just fine. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I want to meet Jhanak. Aditya tells anirudh that I will go and look for Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi stays with anirudh. Aditya goes to search for jhanak but finds out that she left. Aditya gets jhanak's letter. Aditya tells to himself that I need to get jhanak back. Aditya comes back to the room. Aditya feels disappointed. Anirudh asks Aditya what's wrong. Aditya tells anirudh that jhanak is missing. Anirudh tells Aditya that I hope that she isn't in trouble. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh that I'm going to find Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that I need her to be here. Aditya tells anirudh that I will try to find her.

Next part in the story.....

Aditya drives his motorcycle and finds Jhanak in the bus. Aditya says that I need to stop the bus. Aditya honks the horn on his motorcycle. The bus stops. Jhanak gets off from the bus.

Jhanak comes to Aditya. Aditya tells Jhanak that anirudh is looking for you. Jhanak agrees.

Will Jhanak go and meet anirudh or will arshi stop her.