Jhanak is in critical condition but anirudh is out of danger

Arshi tells Shreya that i don't like Jhanak. Shreya tells arshi that Jhanak is a nice girl. Arshi agrees.

Arshi sees anirudh injured. Samar comes. Samar asks arshi what's wrong. Arshi tells Samar that anirudh is injured. Samar asks arshi who has killed anirudh. Samar tells arshi that tejas has killed anirudh. Arshi tells Samar that nothing will happen to anirudh. Samar asks arshi are you sure. Arshi tells Samar that I'm sure.

Anjali tells Aditya that anirudh and Jhanak are injured. Aditya tells Anjali that I'm a doctor. Anjali asks aditya will you be able to treat them. Aditya tells Anjali that I will be able to treat them. Anjali agrees.

Aditya and Anjali comes out from the car and see arshi. Arshi tells Aditya that it is terrible in here. Aditya asks arshi what's the problem. Arshi tells Aditya that anirudh and jhanak are injured. Aditya tells arshi that we have to take them to the hospital. Arshi tells Aditya to make sure that they are both fine. Aditya tells arshi that I will make sure that they are both fine. Arshi agrees.

In the hospital, Samar and arshi rushes anirudh and Jhanak to the hospital. Aditya tells Samar to wait here with arshi. Samar tells Aditya that I will wait here. Aditya agrees.

Arshi breaks down on the floor. Samar asks arshi what's wrong. Arshi tells Samar that I want anirudh to be okay. Samar tells arshi that anirudh will be okay. Samar agrees.

Nurse tells Aditya that both of their hands are locked together. Aditya tells the nurse to separate their hands. The nurse tells Aditya that I'm going to try. Aditya agrees.

Nurse tries to remove their hands but finally manages to take them out. Paramedics takes them to the icu room. Aditya comes out from the room. Arshi asks Aditya about anirudh. Aditya tells arshi that jhanak and anirudh has multiple injuries from their accident and jhanak has poison in her body and her condition is more severe than anirudh's injuries. Arshi tells Aditya that I need to meet anirudh. Aditya tells arshi that you can't meet anirudh now because both of them have to go for surgery now. Arshi agrees.

Aditya leaves. Aditya gets ready for the surgery. Arshi prays to god for anirudh's health. Aditya sees anirudh in critical condition. Aditya tells the nurse to arrange some blood for anirudh's life. The nurse tells Aditya that I will arrange some blood for anirudh's life. Aditya agrees.

Another doctor is with Jhanak and they pump the poison out from her stomach with a machine. Jhanak starts sinking. Nurse says emergency. Doctor tells the nurse to get Aditya. The nurse tells the doctor that I will go and get Aditya. The doctor agrees.

Nurse comes in the operating room. Aditya asks the nurse what's wrong. The nurse tells Aditya that Jhanak is sinking. Aditya tells the nurse that I'm coming. The nurse gets the blood. The nurse tells Aditya that I got the bloodwork done. Aditya tells the nurse to put the blood in the bottle. The nurse tells Aditya that I will put the blood in the bottle. Aditya agrees.

Aditya comes out from the room. Arshi asks Aditya how is anirudh now. Aditya tells arshi that anirudh is safely out of danger but jhanak is still in critical condition. Arshi agrees.

Scenario of the next chapter...

Arshi tells rohit that anirudh is fine. Rohit tells arshi that's good news to hear. Arshi agrees.

Aditya pushes on jhanak's heartbeat and her life returns. Aditya comes in anirudh's room. Anirudh asks Aditya is Jhanak okay. Aditya tells anirudh that Jhanak is fine. Anirudh agrees.