Aditya and anirudh finds jhanak in the cold room

Aditya is driving the car. Anirudh is on his side. Anirudh tells Aditya that I need Jhanak by any cost. Aditya tells Anirudh that I can trust you that we will be able to find Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Shristi tells Chotan that I don't want Jhanak to return back to this house ever again. Chotan tells shristi that it's a promise. Shristi agrees.

The goons stops the car. Aditya asks Anirudh why would our car stop. Anirudh tells Aditya that I have no idea of that. Aditya and Anirudh gets out from the car and they fight with the goons. Police arrests the goons. Aditya and Anirudh continues driving the car now. But just then, the engine stops working and Aditya's car breaks down in the jungle. Anirudh asks Aditya what happened. Aditya tells Anirudh that my car has broke down. Anirudh tells Aditya that we are lost. Aditya agrees.

Anjali comes down from her motorcycle. Aditya and Anirudh are lost. Anirudh tells Anjali that I need a lift. Anjali tells Anirudh that I will give you a ride. Anirudh agrees.

Anjali rides the motorcycle. Both Aditya and Anirudh hops on the motorcycle and goes off to find Jhanak. Anirudh and Aditya reaches the house. Aditya tells Anirudh that Jhanak has to be here. Anirudh tells Aditya that you don't need to worry. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh and Aditya walks in the house. Aditya sees a door locked. Anirudh shouts Jhanak. Aditya sees Anirudh emotional. Anirudh tells Aditya that this door is locked. Aditya tells Anirudh that we will break this door. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will anything happen to jhanak. Aditya tells Anirudh that nothing will happen to jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya finds a piece of wood and Anirudh finds a piece of metal. They both hit the door. The door is tied to a rope. Anirudh tells Aditya that this rope is attached to the door and jhanak is on the other side. Aditya tells Anirudh that we have to cut the rope. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh finds a knife. Aditya and Anirudh cuts the rope with the knife. The door opens. Aditya tells Anirudh that we did it. Anirudh tells Aditya that I found Jhanak. Aditya tells Anirudh that she is tied to the rope. Anirudh tells Aditya that we can cut the ropes to free her. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh and Aditya cuts the rope. Jhanak gets free. Aditya and Anirudh runs away from the goons. The goons fights Aditya and Anirudh. Police comes and arrests them again. Aditya and Anirudh rubs jhanak's hand. Anirudh tells Aditya that jhanak isn't responding to me. Aditya tells Anirudh that let us take her home. Anirudh agrees.

Will shristi accept jhanak in the house to stay or not.