Aditya regains consciousness in the morning

Chotan tells jhanak to dress up as a nurse. Jhanak tells Chotan that I can't do it. Chotan tells jhanak to just do it. Jhanak says fine. Chotan agrees.

Jhanak dresses up as a nurse. Appu walks by and sees Jhanak as a nurse. Shristi tells Choton that we don't accept Jhanak like this. Choton tells shristi that she is a nurse. Chotan agrees.

Next day, Anirudh brings food for Aditya. Jhanak tells Anirudh that you're better. Anirudh tells Jhanak that Aditya didn't regain consciousness yet. Jhanak tells Anirudh that he will come to his senses. Anirudh agrees.

Shristi pulls Jhanak out from the room and tells her to leave the house. Jhanak tells shristi that I will leave the house. Shristi agrees.

Jhanak packs her bags and leaves the house and takes the bus to go back to Kashmir. Aditya wakes up. Anirudh asks Aditya hadn't you seen Jhanak anywhere. Aditya tells Anirudh that I haven't seen Jhanak anywhere. Anirudh agrees.

Tejas is in the same bus with Jhanak. Tejas tries to attack Jhanak and he stops the bus and he kidnaps Jhanak in a cold room. Jhanak is tied up to a chair with a rope and is locked in a room . Anirudh tells Aditya that we must find Jhanak before she gets into trouble. Aditya agrees.

Will Aditya and Anirudh be able to find Jhanak or not.