Aditya,jhanak,anirudh and priya gets engaged to each other

Shristi tells Mimi to get a dupatta. Mimi tells shristi that I will get a dupatta. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya when will we get engaged to each other. Aditya tells Anirudh that we will get engaged to each other by any moment from now. Anirudh agrees.

Mimi gets a dupatta. Both Anirudh and Aditya goes under the dupatta. Shristi tells Chotan to give the rings to Anirudh, Priya, Aditya and jhanak's hand. Chotan tells shristi that I will give the rings to Anirudh, Priya, Aditya and jhanak's hand. Shristi agrees.

Chotan gives the rings to the would be husband and wife. Shreya asks aishwarya are you ready to watch Anirudh, Priya, Aditya and Jhanak to get engaged to each other. Aishwarya tells Shreya that I'm ready to watch them to get engaged to each other. Shreya agrees.

Aditya engages the ring in jhanak's hand. Everyone claps. Shristi tells Chotan that it is Anirudh's turn to engage the ring to Priya. Chotan tells shristi that you might be right on that. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh engages the ring in priya's hand. Everyone claps again. Shristi tells Chotan that Priya and Jhanak will engage rings to their would be husbands now. Chotan tells shristi that you might be right on that. Shristi agrees.

Priya engages the ring in anirudh's hand and Jhanak engages the ring in Aditya's hand. Everyone claps. Aditya asks shristi can we come out from the dupatta now. Shristi tells Aditya that you and Anirudh can come out from the dupatta. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells Priya that we are engaged at last. Priya tells Anirudh that I'm looking forward to my wedding with you. Anirudh agrees.