Jhanak falls down from the stairs in basu house

Aditya tells Jhanak that you will be the best wife in my life. Jhanak tells Aditya that I love you more and more. Aditya agrees.

Shristi tells anirudh that I'm back from jail. Anirudh asks shristi did you escape from jail. Shristi tells anirudh that I have escaped from jail. Anirudh tells shristi that this can't be possible. Shristi agrees.

Aditya tells shristi that I'm getting married to Jhanak. Shristi asks Aditya who has planned this marriage for you. Aditya tells shristi that bipasha has planned this marriage. Shristi agrees.

Shristi tells Aditya that if you marry Jhanak then I don't have to see her face again. Aditya tells shristi that this will happen in your life. Shristi agrees.

Jhanak is seen upstairs. Shristi comes. Shristi tells Jhanak that I want you to sign these papers. Jhanak tells shristi that I will sign these papers. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh comes in between shristi and Jhanak. Anirudh tells shristi that Jhanak won't sign these papers. Shristi tells anirudh that I want Jhanak out of this house. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh takes the papers away and he tears the papers in half all over shristi. Anirudh says to shristi how dare you touch Jhanak. Shristi tells anirudh that I didn't mean to do this for you. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya asks bipasha will  I get married to Jhanak. Bipasha tells Aditya that you will get married to Jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak tells shristi that I don't want to listen to your nonsense. Shristi tells Jhanak that you will leave this house soon. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi walks away and Jhanak returns back. Shristi asks Jhanak what do you want. Jhanak tells shristi that I want to work as a maid. Shristi tells Jhanak that you won't work as a maid. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi says to Jhanak that you will roll down the stairs and your life will end from there. Shristi pushes Jhanak over the stairs. Jhanak falls down on the stairs and starts rolling down the stairs. Everyone comes running to Jhanak. Aditya tells anirudh that I hope that nothing happens to Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that nothing won't happen to Jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Will shristi say sorry to Jhanak or not.