Anirudh and arshi's engagement party

It's morning in Kolkata, Jhanak wakes up and doesn't find aditya on her side. Jhanak wonders where would Aditya go. Jhanak comes downstairs. Chotan comes. Jhanak asks Chotan where is Aditya. Chotan tells Jhanak that Aditya is in the kitchen. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya makes a cake for Anirudh. Jhanak comes in the kitchen. Jhanak asks Aditya what are you making. Aditya tells Jhanak that I'm making a cake for Anirudh. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya hears Anirudh walking. Jhanak tells Aditya to hide the cake. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will hide the cake. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya hides the cake. Anirudh comes in the kitchen. Aditya tells Anirudh that today is your engagement. Anirudh tells Aditya that I'm ready to marry arshi. Aditya tells Anirudh that's big news to hear. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells Anirudh that I have made something for you. Anirudh asks Aditya what is it. Aditya tells Anirudh that it's a surprise. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh leaves. Aditya tells Jhanak that was a close relief. Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to know if the cake is ready or not. Aditya tells Jhanak that the cake isn't ready yet as I was preparing the batter on this morning. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya will you get this cake ready for the engagement party. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will get this cake ready for the engagement party in an hour. Jhanak agrees.

Arshi asks Anirudh will I get married to you. Anirudh tells arshi that you will be married to me. Arshi agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya do you need any help. Aditya tells Jhanak that I need your help. Jhanak asks Aditya what can I do. Aditya tells Jhanak that I need to grease these cake pans. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will grease these cake pans. Aditya agrees.

One hour later, the oven rings. Jhanak asks Aditya isn't the cake ready. Aditya tells Jhanak that the cake is ready. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that this cake is so good. Jhanak hugs Aditya and says that I love you. Aditya tells Jhanak that I love you too. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi tells Anirudh that I got these rings for you and arshi. Anirudh tells shristi that these rings are so beautiful. Shristi agrees.

Aditya brings the cake. Aditya tells Anirudh that I want you and arshi to cut the cake together. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will cut the cake with arshi. Aditya agrees.

Aditya sings a song for Anirudh. Anirudh cuts the cake. Aditya tells Anirudh that this cake is so delicious. Anirudh tells Aditya that your voice is so sweet while singing. Aditya agrees.

Shristi tells Chotan to give the rings to Anirudh and arshi. Chotan tells shristi that I will give the rings to Anirudh and arshi. Shristi agrees.

Anirudh and arshi are hidden under a dupatta. Chotan gives the rings to them. Arshi engages the ring in anirudh's hand. Everyone claps. Appu tells Aditya that I'm so hungry. Aditya tells appu that there is some leftover cake slices. Appu agrees.

Jhanak tells everyone that it is anirudh's turn to engage the ring. Anirudh engages the ring in arshi's finger. Everyone claps.

Arshi and Anirudh dances together. But Aditya falls dizzy. Aditya faints. Anirudh and his family goes running to Aditya. Jhanak tells Anirudh that I hope that Aditya is okay. Appu rubs Aditya's hand. Shristi tells Chotan to call the doctor. Chotan tells shristi that I will call the doctor. Shristi agrees.

Will Aditya come to his senses and Jhanak becomes nurse for Aditya in the next chapter.