Jhanak wants ice cream before her wedding

Priya tells anirudh that this is a very beautiful place. Anirudh tells Priya that this is kolkata. Priya tells anirudh that I have never been in this place before. Anirudh agrees.

Shilpa asks anirudh where is your family. Anirudh tells shilpa that my family is in a mansion. Shilpa agrees.

Anirudh returns back home. Appu tells anirudh that we have missed you. Anirudh tells appu that it is so good to be back home. Appu agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I want ice cream before my wedding. Aditya tells jhanak that anirudh has some ice cream at his house. Jhanak asks Aditya should we go there. Aditya tells jhanak that I guess that we can go there. Jhanak agrees.

Meera tells Aditya that shristi hates jhanak so please hide jhanak in a hidden place so that shristi doesn't see jhanak. Aditya tells meera that I will hide jhanak in a hidden place so that shristi doesn't see her. Meera agrees.

Jhanak and Aditya leaves the hotel now. Pihu asks meera when will Aditya and jhanak's wedding happen. Meera tells pihu that Aditya and jhanak's wedding will be happening in a few days time. Pihu agrees.

Appu asks anirudh who is this girl with you. Anirudh tells appu that she is Priya. Appu tells Priya that it's a very sweet name. Priya tells appu that I'm here to stay for my wedding. Appu agrees.

Shristi comes. Shilpa tells shristi that I want Priya to marry anirudh. Shristi tells shilpa that I don't mind Priya for marrying anirudh. Shilpa agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I hope that arshi doesn't know this truth about us getting married to each other. Aditya tells jhanak that arshi won't notice this. Jhanak agrees.

Pihu asks meera when will we go back to Mumbai. Meera tells pihu that we will go back to Mumbai after Aditya and jhanak are married to each other. Pihu agrees.

Aishwarya tells meera that anirudh is marrying Priya at the same time. Meera tells aishwarya that there are two weddings happening at the same time. Aishwarya tells meera that this wedding will be a lot of fun. Meera agrees.

Aditya and jhanak arrives to anirudh's house. Anirudh tells Aditya that I wasn't expecting you to come here. Aditya tells anirudh that jhanak wanted some ice cream. Anirudh tells Aditya that I will go and get the ice cream for jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Appu goes to fridge and finds ice cream. Anirudh comes. Anirudh asks appu what are you doing with the ice cream. Appu tells anirudh that I'm so hungry. Anirudh tells appu that I need that ice cream for jhanak. Appu tells anirudh that I need it. Anirudh tells appu that I can give it to you after. Appu agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya will I ever get the ice cream. Aditya tells jhanak that I can trust you that you will get that ice cream. Jhanak agrees.