Aditya, anirudh and jhanak rushes arshi to the hospital

Arshi is taken to the ambulance with a stretcher. Police comes in the house. Srishti asks Anjali why is police in our house. Anjali tells srishti that I have no idea of that. Srishti agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will arshi be okay. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm sure that arshi will be okay. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak tells anirudh that I am not going to sringar. Anirudh tells Jhanak that I hate you. Jhanak says fine.

Anirudh, Jhanak and Aditya rushes arshi to the hospital. Anirudh tells the doctor to save arshi in danger. The doctor tells anirudh that we will try our best to save her. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya hugs Jhanak. Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to go back to Srinagar. Aditya tells Jhanak that it's a promise for Srinagar. Jhanak agrees.

Doctor comes out from the room. Anirudh asks the doctor how is arshi now. The doctor tells anirudh that arshi has poison in her body. Anirudh tells the doctor to do something to treat arshi. The doctor tells anirudh that we can pump the poison out of her belly. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh tells Aditya that I hope that arshi is fine. Aditya tells anirudh that nothing won't happen to arshi. Anirudh cries.

Anirudh cries so much. Aditya tells anirudh to just calm down as arshi will be fine soon. Anirudh stops crying with Aditya's help.

Doctor comes to anirudh. Doctor tells anirudh that arshi is out of danger.  Anirudh tells the doctor that she is saved now. The doctor tells anirudh that you can go and meet her. Anirudh says thanks.

Anirudh tells Aditya that arshi is fine. Aditya tells anirudh that is the biggest news to hear. Anirudh agrees.

Police asks shristi who would give poison to arshi. Shristi tells the police that Anjali has given poison to kill arshi's life. The police tells Anjali that you are on under arrest. Anjali gets arrested and leaves shristi alone.

Will arshi wake up from her suicide drama or not.