Aditya and anirudh finds jhanak in mumbai

The train arrives to Mumbai. Aditya tells anirudh that we have made it to Mumbai. Anirudh tells Aditya that it was a long way to go. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will we be able to find Jhanak. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm sure that we will be able to find Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Arshi tells sneha that I really miss anirudh a lot. Sneha asks arshi where did anirudh go. Arshi tells sneha that anirudh has gone to Mumbai. Sneha agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh that I have lived in Mumbai earlier and I know Jhanak and we were in the same class in college. Anirudh tells Aditya that you really know Jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh and Aditya sees Jhanak in the garden. Aditya asks anirudh should we go and meet Jhanak. Anirudh tells Aditya that I guess that we can go and meet Jhanak. Aditya agrees.

Aditya and anirudh meets Jhanak. Anirudh asks Jhanak why would you leave Kolkata. Jhanak tells anirudh that I left Kolkata because that I don't want anyone to bother me in my life. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that we want you to go back to Kolkata with us. Jhanak tells Aditya that Kolkata is not a safe place and I feel that we stay here. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will stay here. Anirudh tells Jhanak that I will stay here also. Jhanak agrees.

Next chapter......

Anirudh and Aditya will be married to Jhanak and it will be a love triangle. Are you excited for this new story with Aditya, anirudh and Jhanak in a new story in Mumbai on a new legacy.