Jhanak informs aditya about her birthday

Aditya finds shristi outside. Aditya tells shristi that you have given an execution on the decorations and you made a shock. Shristi tells Aditya that I wanted to kill Jhanak. Aditya tells shristi that you have to go to police. Shristi tells Aditya that i don't want to land in trouble. Aditya agrees.

Police comes and shristi gets arrested by police. Shristi leaves for good. Aditya tells Jhanak that you are safe now. Jhanak hugs Aditya.

Anirudh tells arshi that I love you so much. Arshi tells anirudh that is so sweet of you. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that tomorrow is my birthday. Aditya tells Jhanak that we must celebrate it and then after this day is done then we are going to Kashmir to meet my family. Jhanak tells Aditya that I know that you will never forget my birthday. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will never forget anything. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh tells arshi that I want to buy a special gift for Jhanak. Arshi tells anirudh that it needs to be something good for her. Anirudh agrees.

Tejas walks in the wedding reception. Tejas tells bipasha that I'm here to take Jhanak away. Bipasha tells Tejas that you won't receive Jhanak. Anirudh comes by and Tejas stabs a knife in anirudh's stomach. Anirudh says how dare you touch me. Tejas says that I'm killing you. Anirudh says that you can't kill me. Anirudh pulls the knife out of his stomach and he fights with Tejas. Aditya comes in between and beats Tejas up. Tejas gets beaten up and is sent to police as well to.

Aditya tells anirudh that you are bleeding. Anirudh tells Aditya that you have to stop my blood. Aditya tells anirudh that I'm a doctor and I can stop your blood but I can't do it here because it has to be done in the hospital. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh is taken by an ambulance and Aditya goes in the ambulance with him. Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to come too. Aditya tells Jhanak that this is not safe for you so I rather that you go with Chotan. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak asks Chotan will you take me to the hospital. Chotan tells Jhanak that I will take you to the hospital. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will I be okay. Aditya tells anirudh that you will be okay and nothing won't happen to you. Anirudh agrees.