Shristi plans a puja with the pandit

Jhanak tells Appu that I don't want to wait for Aditya to wake up for this long state. Appu tells Jhanak that Aditya will wake up soon, Jhanak agrees.

Shristi tells the pandit that I want to do a puja for Aditya's health. The pandit tells shristi that I will arrange a puja. Shristi agrees.

Jhanak, Anirudh, shristi, appu, arshi, Shreya, Rohit, Saroj and Ishita prays to god for Aditya's health. Arshi asks Anirudh will Aditya wake up. Anirudh tells arshi that I'm sure that he will wake up soon. Arshi agrees.

Shristi tells arshi that you will not go and meet Aditya. Arshi tells shristi that I need to go and meet Aditya. Shristi tells arshi that you will meet Aditya once. Arshi agrees.

Arshi goes in the room. Arshi tells Jhanak  that I don't need you. Jhanak tells arshi that this can't be fair. Arshi tells Jhanak that I have finally taken a decision to take care of Aditya and you have to leave this house. Jhanak agrees.

Jhanak leaves the house. Anirudh gets shocked by seeing Jhanak leaving the house. Anirudh goes outside and stops Jhanak. Anirudh asks Jhanak why would you leave the house. Jhanak tells Anirudh that arshi has forced me to do this. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh tells Jhanak that arshi can't never do this. Jhanak tells Anirudh that you need to talk to arshi. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak leaves the house and decides to leave Aditya and Anirudh forever. Jhanak takes the train and leaves for Kashmir. Arshi comes in Aditya's room. She brings some hot towels. She applies a layer of the towel over Aditya's forehead. She checks his pulse. Anirudh comes to arshi. Anirudh tells arshi that I need to talk to you. Arshi tells Anirudh that I'm coming. Anirudh agrees.

Will Aditya know the truth on why would Jhanak leave the house or will Aditya go and bring Jhanak back.