Jhanak takes sleeping pills and anirudh feels that she is suffering from suicide

Chotan tells jhanak to take these sleeping pills. Jhanak tells Chotan that I don't take sleeping pills usually. Chotan tells jhanak to try it. Jhanak tells Chotan that I will try it. Chotan agrees.

Shreya tells Ishita that I haven't seen anirudh at all on this morning. Ishita tells Shreya that I have no idea of where he is today. Shreya agrees.

Jhanak takes a glass of water and takes the sleeping pills and faints. Anirudh comes to jhanak's room. Anirudh tells Rohit that Jhanak has taken sleeping pills. Rohit tells anirudh that Jhanak can't do that. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh leans down on the floor and rubs jhanak's hand. Anirudh tells rohit that jhanak isn't answering me. Rohit tells anirudh that I feel that Chotan has done something. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh tells rohit to go and talk to Chotan. Rohit tells anirudh that I will talk to Chotan. Anirudh agrees.

Tejas plans to create an accident for anirudh. Anirudh is seen walking on the road with holding jhanak in his arms. Tejas hits anirudh and jhanak falls down on the other side and anirudh is injured with a pool of blood.

Rohit finds Chotan in the kitchen. Rohit tells Chotan that you have mixed sleeping pills in the water. Chotan tells Rohit that I wanted to kill her. Rohit says how dare you kill her. Chotan tells Rohit that I'm so sorry. Rohit tells Chotan thanks for your apology. Chotan agrees.

Aditya stops his car and finds anirudh and Jhanak injured from the accident. Aditya tells to himself that I'm a doctor. Anjali asks Aditya can you treat them. Aditya tells Anjali that I can treat them. Anjali agrees.

Scenario of the next part......

Both Jhanak and anirudh are very critical in the icu room. Aditya tells Anjali that i don't know if I will be able to save them or not. Anjali tells Aditya that I'm sure that they will get saved. Aditya agrees.

Tejas says that anirudh will die. Shreya tells Tejas that anirudh will never die. Tejas tells Shreya that I want to take Jhanak away. Shreya tells Tejas that Jhanak is anirudh's friend and you can't do this. Tejas says fine.

New character in the story...

Pranali rathod as Anjali singhania