Aditya,jhanak,anirudh and priya's engagement

Aditya tells anirudh that tomorrow is our wedding engagement. Anirudh tells Aditya that we are getting engaged to each other. Aditya agrees.

Shristi asks Chotan when will this engagement happen. Chotan tells shristi that this engagement will be happening on tomorrow morning. Srishti agrees.

Jhanak tells Appu that there is a girl that looks like you. Appu asks Jhanak who is it. Jhanak tells Appu that you have to wait and watch. Appu agrees.

Jhanak tells pihu to walk in the house. Pihu tells Jhanak that I'm scared. Jhanak tells pihu that you can do it as there is nothing to get scared of. Pihu tells Jhanak that I will do it. Jhanak agrees.

Pihu walks in the house. Appu gets surprised. Appu asks pihu do you look like me. Pihu tells Appu that I'm looking like you. Appu tells pihu that we are looking like twins in here. Pihu agrees.

Next day, shilpa tells shristi to organize these rings in the tray. Shristi tells shilpa that I will organize these rings in the tray. Shilpa agrees.

Pihu tells Appu that this wedding is going to be a lot of fun. Appu tells pihu that I'm looking forward to this wedding. Pihu agrees.

Shristi organizes the rings in the tray. Anirudh asks Aditya are we ready to get engaged to each other. Aditya tells anirudh that I guess that we are ready to get engaged to each other. Anirudh agrees.

Jhanak tells Priya that I have married Anirudh in the past. Priya tells Jhanak that I have never married anyone in my life. Jhanak tells Priya that I broke up with Anirudh and went for a divorce and we are no longer dating each other. Priya agrees.

Priya asks Jhanak who are you planning to get married to. Jhanak tells Priya that I'm getting married to Aditya. Priya tells Jhanak that I'm getting married to Anirudh. Jhanak agrees.

Will Aditya, Jhanak, Priya and Anirudh get engaged to each other or not. Or will arshi come and stop their wedding to take revenge from anirudh.