Aditya wants to take his family to kolkata

Priya tells shilpa that anirudh's family lives in Kolkata. Shilpa tells Priya that we will go to Kolkata to have your wedding. Priya agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that our wedding will happen in Kolkata. Jhanak asks Aditya are we going back to Kolkata. Aditya tells Jhanak that we are going back to Kolkata to have our wedding. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya tells meera that I want to take you and my family to Kolkata. Meera tells Aditya that all of us will go to Kolkata. Aditya agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we leave for Kolkata. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will be leaving for Kolkata on tomorrow morning. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh asks shilpa when will we go to Kolkata. Shilpa tells anirudh that we will go to Kolkata on tomorrow morning. Anirudh agrees.

Next day, Aditya wakes up Jhanak. Jhanak asks Aditya what's the big hurry. Aditya tells Jhanak that I don't want to miss our flight for Kolkata. Jhanak tells Aditya that we must rush to the airport now. Aditya agrees.

Shristi tells Shreya to do some vacuuming before anirudh returns back home. Shreya tells shristi that I will do some vacuuming before anirudh returns back home. Shristi agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya where are we going to be staying in. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will be staying in anirudh's house. Jhanak agrees.

Arshi will be returning back in the story on next week.

Back on the story.....

Jhanak asks Aditya what about anirudh. Aditya tells Jhanak that anirudh will meet us in the airport. Jhanak agrees.

Meera asks Aditya should we leave for going to the airport now. Aditya tells meera that I guess that we can leave for the airport now. Meera agrees.

Pihu asks aishwarya did we ever stay in Kolkata before. Aishwarya tells pihu that we have never stayed in Kolkata before. Pihu agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I'm very excited to meet Appu again. Aditya tells Jhanak that she always used to make jokes about us. Jhanak agrees.

Shristi tells Appu to not to laugh when Aditya and his family comes. Appu tells shristi that I will try to not to laugh. Shristi agrees.