Aditya and anirudh comes to know jhanak has left kolkata

Anirudh cries in pain. Aditya hears anirudh crying. Aditya asks sneha why would anirudh cry. Sneha tells Aditya that I have no idea of that. Aditya agrees.

Sneha and Aditya comes to anirudh. Aditya asks anirudh why are you crying. Anirudh tells Aditya that Jhanak is missing. Aditya tells anirudh that we must find Jhanak before she gets into trouble. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya will we be able to find Jhanak. Aditya tells anirudh that I can trust you that we will find Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya and anirudh goes to the train station and they find that Jhanak has left Kolkata. Anirudh asks the conductor where did Jhanak go by train. The conductor tells anirudh that Jhanak has gone to Mumbai. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya asks anirudh why would she leave us. Anirudh tells Aditya that maybe she doesn't like us. Aditya tells anirudh that I have a plan to go to Mumbai. Anirudh asks Aditya why would we go to Mumbai. Aditya tells anirudh that we will go to Mumbai and find Jhanak in there. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells sneha that I'm going to Mumbai. Sneha tells Aditya that I'm going to miss you. Aditya tells sneha that I will miss you too. Sneha agrees.

Scenario of the next chapter.....

Aditya asks anirudh how will we go to Mumbai. Anirudh tells Aditya that we will take the train to go to Mumbai. Aditya agrees.

Will Aditya and anirudh be able to find jhanak or not.

Jhanakजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें