Anirudh returns back home

Shristi asks Shreya when will anirudh be returning back home. Shreya tells shristi that anirudh will be returning back home in an hour from now. Shristi agrees.

Jhanak tells Aditya that I want you to stay in anirudh's home. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will stay there with you. Jhanak agrees.

Anirudh asks Aditya did we reach home yet. Aditya tells anirudh that I guess that we have reached home already. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh returns back home. Shristi welcomes anirudh with a puja. Anirudh takes his blessings. Shristi tells Appu to take anirudh to his room. Appu tells shristi that I will take anirudh to his room. Shristi agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that I want ice cream. Jhanak asks Aditya why do you want ice cream. Aditya tells Jhanak that I will some ice cream to cheer anirudh up. Jhanak agrees.

Aditya goes to the kitchen. He searches for ice cream. Shristi comes to the kitchen. Shristi asks Aditya what are you looking for. Aditya tells shristi that I'm looking for ice cream. Shristi agrees.

Aditya tells shristi that you don't have any ice cream in here. Shristi tells Aditya that you can get ice cream in a store. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells Jhanak that I need you to keep an eye on anirudh because I have to go and look for some ice cream. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will keep an eye on anirudh. Aditya agrees.

Aditya leaves the house now. Jhanak comes to the living room. Chotan comes. Jhanak asks Chotan where is anirudh. Chotan tells Jhanak that anirudh is in his room. Jhanak agrees.