Jhanak's surgery is successful

Aditya asks the doctor how long will the surgery take. The doctor tells Aditya that it will take at least an hour to do the surgery or it can be longer of that. Aditya agrees.

The doctor leaves. The paramedics brings jhanak on a hospital bed. She is on ventilator for surgery. Aditya stops the paramedics. Aditya says to Jhanak that I can't stay without you. Nurse pushes Aditya to the floor. Aditya tells the nurse that I didn't do anything wrong. Nurse agrees.

The paramedics takes jhanak for surgery now. Aditya tells Anirudh that I want jhanak to be okay. Anirudh tells Aditya that jhanak will be fine. Aditya agrees.

Shristi tells arshi to make a nurse costume for me. Arshi tells shristi that I will make a nurse costume for you. Shristi agrees.

Aditya prays to god for jhanak's health. Aditya recalls all his moments that he spent with jhanak. Aditya tells Anirudh that I'm so sleepy. Anirudh tells Aditya to take a nap. Aditya tells Anirudh that I will take a nap. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya closes his eyes. In Aditya's dream, Aditya walks with a flower to Jhanak. Aditya gives the flowers to Jhanak and he leans down on his knees. Aditya asks Jhanak will you marry me. Jhanak tells Aditya that I will marry you. Aditya agrees.

Aditya's dream ends. Shristi comes to the hospital. She wakes up Aditya. Aditya wakes up. Aditya asks shristi what are you doing here. Shristi tells Aditya that I want to kill Jhanak by any cost. Aditya tells shristi that you can't kill Jhanak. Shristi agrees.

Arshi tells shristi to act as a good mother. Shristi tells arshi that I don't care. Arshi agrees.

Anirudh tells shristi to just stay far away from Jhanak. Shristi tells Anirudh that I will stay far away from Jhanak. Anirudh agrees.

The doctor comes out from the room. Aditya asks the doctor how is Jhanak now. The doctor tells Aditya that jhanak's surgery is successful and she is fine. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh asks the doctor when can we go and meet Jhanak. The doctor tells Anirudh that you can go and meet jhanak after one hour. Anirudh agrees.

Will jhanak wake up to regain her consciousness or will shristi do something serious to kill jhanak.