Anirudh and jhanak gets engaged to each other

Shreya tells Ishita that our parents are coming back home today. Ishita tells Shreya that we must do a puja to welcome them. Shreya tells Ishita that's a great idea. Shreya agrees.

Rohit and saroj comes back home. Shreya tells rohit that I missed you and saroj. Rohit tells shreya that we were just on a honeymoon together after 20 years. Shreya agrees.

Anirudh tells rohit that I'm marrying jhanak. Rohit tells anirudh that's big news to hear. Anirudh agrees.

Tejas hears this wedding plan. Tejas says that I must stop this wedding plan as I want jhanak. Tejas sees anirudh walking on the road. Tejas says I'm going to do something suspicious. Anirudh tells Tejas that you will never receive jhanak. Tejas tells anirudh that I don't care. Anirudh says fine.

Jhanak and anirudh are in the engagement ceremony. Anirudh tells jhanak that I hope that there is no trouble in our lives. Jhanak tells anirudh that there will be no trouble at our lives. Anirudh agrees.

Anirudh engages the ring in jhanak's finger and everyone claps. Shreya tells jhanak that it is your turn. Jhanak tells Shreya that I will do it now. Jhanak engages the ring in anirudh's finger. Everyone claps again.

Scenario of the next scene....

Anirudh will be driving his car during the night with jhanak. Some goons shoots bullets in the air. Both jhanak and anirudh comes out from the car and hides behind the tree. Anirudh gets shot in turn for jhanak. Jhanak says no.

This is when jhanak will cry in pain and it will mark the entry of Aditya. He will help jhanak in her motions.