Jhanak wants to go back to kashmir by one promise

Jhanak tells Aditya that I want to go back to Kashmir. Aditya tells Jhanak that Tejas lives in there. Jhanak tells Aditya that he always touches me and do bad things to me. Aditya agrees.

Anirudh tells Jhanak that Tejas can't do these things to you. Jhanak tells anirudh that you might be right. Anirudh agrees.

Aditya tells anirudh that Tejas is arrested by police already. Anirudh tells Aditya that it means that jhanak can go to Kashmir. Aditya agrees.

Aditya tells jhanak that I promise you that we will go to Kashmir. Jhanak gets happy and hugs Aditya. Anirudh asks jhanak what about me. Jhanak tells anirudh that I will hug you too. Anirudh agrees.

Shreya tells Ishita that anirudh hasn't come back home since the last two days. Ishita tells Shreya that if anirudh doesn't come back home then we have to bring him home immediately. Shreya agrees.

Jhanak asks Aditya when will we go to Kashmir. Aditya tells Jhanak that we will go to Kashmir in two days time.

Stay tuned for this Kashmir trip on this chapter. This story is quite interesting now. It is very popular book of Jhanak. Krushal ahuja, hiba nawab and Nakuul Mehta starrer and it is a topped book.