Meeting him: Leonardo

You have been working your night shift as a waitress at Murakami's. He was closing the shop and it was getting late.

"(Y/n), you may go. I can handle the rest."

"Are you sure? I can stay for a few more minutes to help." You suggest, not wanting to leave him alone.

"Yes. See you tomorrow (y/n)."

"Alright... Good night Mr. Murakami San!" You say as you grab your coat and purse and walk out of the shop.

The wind suddenly feels colder as you wrap your arms around yourself. It is only September, so it shouldn't be this cold. You hear voices whispering behind you and realize that you are not alone.

You turn around to find some purple dragons stalking you.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" You yell at them. One of them pulls out a switchblade and holds it to your neck.

"Give us your stuff and no one gets hurt." He threatens. You reluctantly hand over your purse and they start to rummage through it.

"The coat too cupcake." The dragon with the knife demands. You glare at him as you take off your jacket and throw it at him, then turning and running as fast as your legs will carry you.

"After her!!!" They yelled behind you. They don't like when you fight back. Fortunately, you are faster than them and you make it to a ladder that leads to a rooftop.

You climb as fast as you can but they are right behind you.

"Give up cupcake, you're surrounded." One of them says as they come closer.

"YOU GIVE UP!!!" You hear someone yell. Then there is suddenly a giant turtle standing in front of you.

"One of the turtle freaks?!? Let's split him out of his shell!" One says before attacking. The turtle easily defeats them all and they all scrambled down the ladder to escape.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Um..yeah......thanks." You mumbled.

"I understand if you're a little scared but I'm not going to hurt you." He explained softly.

"I know, I'm not afraid. I'm just amazed. You look awesome!!! (Not to mention cute)" You say and he blushes. Crap... you called him cute out loud...

"Well, I'd better be going.." He says as he heads in the opposite direction.

"Wait!!! What's your name?" You ask.

"Leonardo, but you can call me Leo. What about you?"

"(Y/n)"

"That's a pretty name..." He whispers to himself.

"I hope I see you again (y/n)!" he says as he runs and jumps off the roof.