Going Home: Donatello

A/N- these next couple chapters are going to be very similar so I suggest only reading the one for your turtle. You are welcome to read them all but I figured you'd all like to know this :) finally updated!
-----------------------
I packed the few items that I had and put them in the party wagon. I was really going to miss this place. The peace and tranquility that it brought. But New York is my home, and it always will be.

I looked around and Donnie was nowhere to be found. I figured he must be packing a few experiments.

Sure enough, he was in the barn packing things and saying goodbye to his new lab assistant.

"I'm going to miss this place." I told him and a tear threatened to spill.

"It's okay, maybe we can come back someday." He said with a smile. I hugged him tightly and he lightly chucked.

"Are you ready for this my sweet chinchilla?" Donnie asked as he held me close.

"I'm always ready for a fight, are you?"

He nodded and held me close until Leo dragged us out of the barn and to the party wagon. The whole drive there my adrenaline was building and I didn't let go of Donnie until we pulled up to the city boundary line.

When we pulled up to the wall surrounding the city, military personnel pointed their weapons at us. It was clear that the Kraang had taken control of them as well.

"Citizen. This is EPF quarantined Section B. Roll down your window." The officer demanded and Casey rolled it down.

"Authorized personnel only. No one goes in or out of New York City."

"Whatever you say army dude." Casey said and the soldier walked away.

"What are we going to do now puckhead?" I asked.

Casey pushed the gas petal full throttle and the army started up their weapons. They shot at us as Casey drove through them and smashed into the city.

"What were you thinking!?!" We all shouted at him and he shouted back until we took a good look around.

Everyone was gone.

"Well, at least we haven't run into any Kraang..." Mikey finished as we ran into some Kraang. Mikey was cursing himself as we manned the defenses.

Raph started the soda blasters and Mikey shot the foot stink bomb which stopped them and we got away.

"That was a close call..." April murmured as we drove into the secret tunnel.

We went into full ninja mode and hid from Kraang around every corner.

When we entered the lair, the place was a mess. Mikey stayed behind as Leo, Raph, Donnie and I checked the lair for traps. There was a strange robot that was scanning for us until it kill a rat and left.

"Guys, I think I sense Splinter nearby. It's faint and he seems... Different." She said and he followed her until we found him.

"Sensei!" Mikey shouts as we find him. His mind is completely gone. He started attacking us until we could comfort him.

The foot showed up and attacked, trying to hurt our sensei. Raph and Mikey held him back as we tried to fight off the foot. Splinter jumped away from them and scurried away.

"SPLINTER!!!" They shouted as they went after him, fighting foot clan on the way. By the time we saw him, a soldier was carrying him away.

"Now what?!? He's gone!!!" Raph shouted.

"We can get him back. Let's go." Leo ordered and we followed him. He led us to an underground passage to Shredder's lair that a couple soldiers were guarding. Leo took them out and Donnie opened the door.

Before we could enter, a pint sized version of him approached.

"What's that supposed to be, mini Shredder?" Raph laughed.

"It's kinda cute! Like a shrimp." Mikey agreed until it attacked us. We rushed into the passage and locked the door.

When we entered the evil lair, we saw stockman teasing our sensei with cheese, then throwing up on it and eating it. Stupid fly..

We opened the cage and April attempted to contact Splinter's mind.

The fly saw us with disbelief and attacked. We managed to back him into a corner but then he opened a door and a pack of Shredders came out.

"Do you like my shredder mutantzzzz? They make excellent watch dogs." Stockman said as he unleashed them upon us.

The mutants attacked and I was fighting some monkey shredder mutant that reminded me of Professor Rockwell. I punched it several times but it seemed unfazed by my attacks. It grabbed me and started slamming me against walls. I was too dizzy to fight back and I probably would've died if I wasn't saved...

By Splinter!

"Are you okay?" Donnie asked as he helped me up.

"Just glad that Master Splinter is back." I said as I went over to hug my sensei.

"How I have missed you, my sons and my sons and the rest of my family.." Splinter said happily.

"So the turtles live, and the rat thinks like a man again. Now you will know when my blade is at your throat." Shredder said, his blade coming out of its arm sheath.

Splinter was about to fight but Leo stopped him.

"Wait, sensei.." Leo warned.

"Yes, now is not the time to fight."

Mikey dropped a smoke bomb and we all fled as fast as possible back to the party wagon.

"There is no escape!" Tiger Claw said as he was laying on the roof of the party wagon before Mikey pulled the deer head fire shooter and got him off, allowing us to escape.

Our home was gone, so we had to find out where we were going to stay for the time being.

"Where are we going to live?" Leo asked.

"Well, there's the old power plant, or maybe an abandoned subway tunnel?" Donnie suggested.

"What about the gym?" I suggested, wanting to contribute.

"Wait, I have the greatest idea ever!" Mikey yelled.

"Do we really want to hear this?" Raph asked sarcastically.

"It's secret, fortified, and no one would ever think to look for us there!" Mikey said and we decided to listen because, why not?

We ended up going with Mikey's pizza parlor idea. Usually none of us would listen to him, but none of our ideas were that great. Plus, it reminded us of simpler times.

"Perfect right?" Mikey shouted.

"I wouldn't exactly say perfect." Raph complained, but I know he secretly likes the choice.

"It will serve, for now." Splinter calmly said as he took a seat in the rubble.

"Next up, take the city back!" Casey yelled, slamming his fist into his other hand.

"And find my dad. He is out there....somewhere." April mumbled, probably envisioning her father.

What do I want? Well, all I want is to have my old life back.