Alone time: Raphael

While everyone else was training, Raph and I hid in the basement for some alone time. Ever since we've moved in here it's been really crowded and we needed some time together. I just told Leo we had chores to do. We sat down on some cement bricks and Raph took my hand.

"Hey princess, can I talk to you about something serious for a little bit?" Raph asked and I got a little nervous.

"Y-yea of course." I stuttered and brushed my clammy hands against my jeans.

"Well, we've been dating for a while and a lot has happened since we first started going out... We've both changed a lot and I..." He trailed off and I started to tear up. This was it. He was breaking up with me.

"I understand. I'll just be going now..." I managed to say before rising and going up a few steps. He grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

"Are you okay? Where are you going?" He asked.

"I understand that you want to break up so I figured I'd leave before embarrassing myself." I mumbled and he just shook his head.

"You couldn't be more wrong Princess. I want... No... NEED to give you this." He said before getting down on one knee and sliding a promise ring on my finger.

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always."