Overprotective: Raphael

You were in the lab with Donnie, improving the ShellRaiser until Casey barged in.

"(Y/n), you have to come with me to the concert. April just bailed on me!" He complained.

"I'm not a sloppy second Casey.." You said with an annoyed tone.

"Please baby sis? I'll owe you one!" He begged, and you decided to go.

Raph had no idea, and you decided to spend some time with him before you left.

You walked into the dojo and saw Raph dripping with sweat, and it works for him too...

"Wanna spar?" He asked.

"I- uhh sure, yeah.." You stuttered, getting into a fighting stance.

You and Raph charged at eachother, kicking and pushing until of course Raph won. He pushed you lightly to the ground, hovering not even an inch from your face.

"Your not going to the concert." He whispered. Turns out, Casey told him that you were going and Raph doesn't approve.

"Why not? I'll be with Casey."

"Yes, but April has gotten captured on his watch a lot. I mean no offense, but he can barely take the Purple Dragons." Raph stated as he got even closer to your face without touching you, if that was even possible.

"T-true..." You said. You could barely focus about what you were talking about because you were staring at him, and he loved it.

Until Casey Jones himself walked into the lair.

"Gross!!! Raph get off her!" Casey yelled, pulling him off of you.

"Not again..." You murmured to yourself as the boys started sparing.

"STOP IT!" You yelled and they stopped with surprise.

"Raph, I would have been fine. Casey, I don't really want to go so I'm just going to stay here with Raph and the guys."

"Fine." Casey said through gritted teeth as he stomped out of the lair and you and Raph watched movies all night.