The Invasion: Donatello

You were in the lab with Donnie while he told Leo, Mikey, and Master Splinter about the Turtle Mech.

"It's fully armed with rockets, flamethrowers, and electric harpoon guaranteed to stop a massive Kraang invasion army, or your money back." He said proudly.

"Giant robots are awesome! I vote turtle mech!" Mikey shouted.

"But that things not even ready. It could damage New York more than help it." Leo stated, shutting down the idea.

"It's ready! ....enough." Donnie countered.

"There's gotta be another way. We need to establish a second base outside the city." Leo said. You disagreed, but said nothing.

"There's no time for that Leo, the turtle mech is solid. If I were leader, I'd-"

"But your not leader Donnie! I am!" Leo spat as the two brothers glared at each other.

You decided that you didn't want to watch the sibling showdown, so you went to the living room to watch some mindless TV for a while.

Soon the boys brought their argument into the living room and you shut off the tv.

You were ignoring their argument, until April came running into the lair with Erma from school.

Everyone froze. She began to tell us about how foot bots were attacking them. Erma was looking for her glasses and when she put them on she saw the turtles.

"T-t-t-t-t-turtles?!?"

"Waddup doggggg!" Mikey said.

After that everything went south.

Erma started freaking out. Leo reassured her that they weren't dangerous, and she started acting strange.

She started glitching out and then the worst possibly thing happened.

Her head rose out of her neck and started sending out an alarm.

"TURTLES TURTLES TURTLES TURTLES!"

We were all starting to freak out as she started transforming, revealing herself as our enemy.

A Kraang....

We got into fighting stance as the Kraang prepared for attack.

He threw the arcade game as us and we all fell back.

"Lowly insects, kneel before the genius of Kraang Sub-Prime, greatest Kraang spy in all of demension x. The discovery of the lair was the final component needed to launch FULL SCALE INVASION!"

After his rant, a Kraang portal opened and an army of Kraang spilled out to attack us.

You ran for your life, fighting off the Kraang and helping out the turtles.

Master Splinter ordered you all to escape while he stayed behind and fought.

You began running for the shell raiser but then the Kraang struck a missile at it, forcing you to run for the tunnels.

Leo lead you through the tunnels there was a split, and Leo and Donnie started their argument again.

They stopped when a Kraang portal formed between all of you and Leo.

The Kraang started attacking you again, and Leo demanded that you run as he held them off, just like Master Splinter.

You didn't want to leave him, but you had no choice.

He led them away as the rest of you escaped into the other tunnel.

The tunnel lead to an empty street, and you all started worrying about Leo.