Awkward positions: Raphael

You were watching the guys train beside Master Splinter. At first they were just practicing their forms, but then it was time for them to spar.

First up, Mikey and Donnie. The two were circling each other until Splinter shouted.

"Hajime!"

Donnie lunged his bo staff at Mikey but he easily dodged it. Donnie tried to hit him multiple times but Mikey continued to do backflips and dodges against Donnie until he swung his chucks at his head, distracting Donnie so that he could kick his legs out from underneath him.

"Donatello, you think too much about the possible outcomes of the fight instead of going with your gut. Michelangelo wins this round. Leonardo! Raphael!" Splinter said.

When Raph got up, he winked at you before circling Leo.

"Hajime!" Splinter shouts again and the two eldest brothers attacked each other. They both fought furiously and lost a weapon in the process. Raph had the upper hand in the situation before Leo swung his sword around Raph's sai, flinging it near your head.

"Are you okay!!!" Raph asked you and Leo knocked him down while he was distracted. The most embarrassing part was, he fell on you.

Well, above you.

He stopped himself before he fell on you but he was hovering about you. He was gazing into your eyes and your cheeks matched his mask.

"AWWWWW YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!!!" Mikey yelled, snapping the two of you out of your trances. Raph got up and took your hand, helping you up before glaring at Mikey.

"Why you little!" He yelled before chasing Mikey out of the dojo.