His brother hides you: Leonardo

You decided to stop by the lair early that morning before you left for school to bring the guys breakfast.

"Guys!!! I made waffles!!!"

Immediately all of the guys ran to you and stole the food that you brought.

"Uh... Sorry (y/n)..." Leo apologized for his team.

"It's quite alright, I brought them for you guys anyway." You reassured and he smiled.

Leo went to sit in the couch and you were about to join him before you decided to instead hide in the lair. You were looking for a place to hide when Mikey noticed.

"Looking for the perfect hiding spot? Let's go to my room, he'll never look for you in there!" Mikey said before grabbing your hand and dragging you to his messy room.

"(Y/n)?" Leo called out, noticing that you were missing. He went to the kitchen to look for you, but didn't find you. He also tried the dojo, his bedroom, and even splinter's room.

"Sensei, have you seen (y/n)?"

"If I were you, I would ask Michelangelo." Master Splinter responded. Master Splinter saw you enter Mikey's room as he was passing by.

Leo barged into Mikey's room and took your hand, dragging you to the couch and setting you on his lap.

"I found you." He said before the two of you watched an episode of Space Heroes before you had school.