His brothers find out: Leonardo

*Leo's POV*

I was watching Space Heroes on the couch until it was time for patrol.

"Raph! Donnie! Mikey! It's time for patrol!" I instructed and the guys came out of their rooms.

We scoured the city for trouble, but it was a relatively quiet night. I was about to tell the guys that we can go home but then I spotted some Purple Dragons robbing an elderly man.

I signaled for the guys to join me and we jumped behind them.

"Halt villains!" I shouted at them.

"Halt villains? It literally hurts to listen to you sometimes." Raph said as he whipped his sais around. The dragons turned around and I immediately recognized one of them.

(Y/n)'s ex boyfriend.

"Oh this is going to be fun." I said menacingly to him.

We began to kick their butts and I was beating the crap out of the punk that tried to steal MY girlfriend when Raph pulled me off of him.

He was running away, so I started yelling at him.

"You better run! (Y/n) is mine now and don't you forget it!"

"Calm down Leo, yelling and mercilessly beating people is my thing." Raph said and I calmed down.

"Also, who's (y/n)?" Donnie asked.

I froze, forgetting that I mentioned her around my brothers.

"Is she your GIRLLLLFRIENNNNND!?!" Mikey asked and I sighed.

"Yes... She's my girlfriend." I said and the guys were shocked.

"You have a girlfriend, and you didn't tell us!?!" Raph yelled at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I was waiting for the right time."

"CAN WE MEET HER!?!?!?!" Mikey yelled out.

"I'll talk to her about meeting you guys next time I see her okay? Let's just finish patrol." I ordered before we ran across the rooftops once more.