Forgive: Raphael

*RAPH'S POV*
I was in the front yard training April while Donnie was helping (y/n) with flying techniques. After (y/n) successfully flew, they went in the barn to do lab stuff.

I know the fact that Donnie and (y/n) are best friends shouldn't bother me, but it does. (Y/n) is very smart and I know Donnie finds that kind of thing attractive.

At least I know that he's head over heels in love with April.

April went to go shopping with Casey and I decided to pop in on (y/n) and Donnie.

I was right by the door when I decided to eavesdrop.

Donnie, just put it in. I'm 95.8% certain that this will work." (Y/n) said.

"Are you sure? This could get messy." Donnie assured her and I was starting to get angry.

Then it was silent for a couple minutes until they spoke again.

"Looks like you were right." Donnie said and I heard her giggle a little bit.

"Let's clean up before Casey gets back from the store." She said and that was the last straw before I barged into the barn.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!?!?!" I yelled. I looked at them and my anger elevated beyond my control.

"YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING! I HEARD EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!" I shouted before turning to (y/n).

"YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU WINGED FREAK!!! YOU ARE THE UGLIEST MONSTER IVE EVER SEEN!" I continued to shout at my cheating girlfriend before she shouted back.

"YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! YOU ALWAYS ASSUME THE WORST. YOURE CALLING ME A FREAK!?! YOURE A FUCKING GIANT ASS TURTLE! No offense Donnie. FUCK IT, IM OUTTA HERE!!!" She shouted before running out of the barn and taking flight.

Donnie pointed to the left and I saw a white bubbly solution in a beaker.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself as I pulled out my T-phone and called (y/n). She didn't answer any of my calls.

"Donnie.....I'm so sorry man I just-" I tried to apologize but he just left the barn, slamming the door behind him.

When Donnie told Casey what happened he punched me in the face. I didn't punch back or try to stop him, because I deserved it.

I was in the kitchen when Donnie picked up his T-phone. I know I shouldn't have listened but I needed to.

"How are you holding up Swan?" He asked. The nickname upset me but it wasn't important at the moment.

"I don't really know. I don't really know what to do. I'm not going to stop being best friends with you just because he doesn't understand. I'm going to go find a place to spend the night, I'll check in later. Bye Sherlock." She said before hanging up.

"I know your there Raph." Donnie said and I came out of hiding.

"Look I understand you worrying about losing her, but I wouldn't steal your girlfriend. I'm your brother! It's just nice to have someone to talk to about science and April and everything else." He explained.

"I'm sorry Donnie, I understand that now. I need to find (y/n)." I told him before running into the forest to look.

It took me all afternoon but I finally found her sitting in a tree with tears in her eyes. I climbed the tree and before she could fly away I grabbed her waist.

"What do you want?" She said bitterly, hiding her sadness.

"I want to tell you that I'm sorry. I know I always assume the worst of you and Donnie but that's just because he's so much smarter than me... Just like you. I thought you would leave me for him. But I know that you wouldn't now and I'm really sorry. Please forgive this giant ass turtle. Remember our first date?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll always be here for you. Will you come back to me?" I asked and she nodded happily.

When we got back to the farmhouse, we cuddled until we fell asleep.