Camping: Leonardo Part 1

I was watching Mikey and Donnie be trained by Raph while sitting next to Leo before April came running outside.

"Guys! I just found my family's old tent. We should go camping!" She suggested and the guys groaned.

"I'll go camping with you." I said as I ran into the house with April to pack, Leo following close behind.

"You need at least a couple of the guys to go with you. It's too dangerous to go alone." He ordered and we just nodded.

Then Casey walked in and put an arm around both our shoulders.

"Hey ladies, you need an escort?" He said suggestively and Leo pushed him away from me.

"Well I'm coming too. We should ask the others if they want to come." He said holding my hand as he went out to the yard.

"Anyone else going camping with us?" He asked and they all shook their heads.

"Sweet! Couples weekend!" Casey shouted and Donnie suddenly changed his mind.

"I'm coming! I'll pack some supplies." He said pushing past Casey and going into the barn. The rest of us packed our stuff and we left Raph in charge of Mikey.

April and I led the way through the forest for about two hours before we found the perfect campsite. That and I didn't want Leo to strain himself. I've healed but he hasn't.

"I'll go get some wood for the fire, within a mile radius." I told everyone (especially Leo) before going out to look.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see to infamous Casey Jones following me.

"I've got this Casey, go help the others set up." I ordered him but he didn't move.

"Are you sure? I can help you with whatever you need" he said, brushing some hair out of my face and kissing me.

I punched him in the face and kept walking.

I found a long fallen tree and started cutting it into separate pieces. I thought I heard someone behind me but when I looked there wasn't anyone there.

I heard it again and the same thing happened.

"That's not funny Casey! Go make yourself useful!!!" I yelled but the next time I heard the sound I turned around and saw a huge swamp monster.

I screamed as loud as I could and tried to run away but it wrapped vines around me, dragging me away but leaving behind my weapon.

I struggled in the vines until my head hit a tree and I blacked out.