Fight: Raphael

Spread wings, open skies, and determination. This is all I had with me before I jumped off the roof for the 12th time today.

I fell for a moment meant before rising higher and higher into the air. I felt myself soaring as the wind went through my hair.

I turned around and retracted my wings, landing on the roof.

"That was amazing!!!!" Donnie shouted and I jumped down carefully.

To celebrate my success, Donnie and I started working on a new project.

We were working on a mutagenic medicine for Leo, considering the fact that the last one made him sick.

"Donnie, just put it in. I'm 95.8% certain that this will work." I said as he held the dropper with Aprils DNA.

"Are you sure? This could get messy." He warned and I nodded.

He slowly let the DNA fall into the mixture. A few moments later, it turned from blue to white and exploded everywhere. Luckily not on Donnie's skin, or mine. Just on my clothes and his shell.

The solution that was still in the jar looked promising though, and Donnie smiled.

"Looks like you were right." He commented.

"Let's clean up before Casey gets back from the store." I said as I grabbed a mop and Raph barged into the barn.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!?!?!" He yelled. He looked at us and got even more red if possible.

"YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING! I HEARD EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!" He shouted before turning to me.

"YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU WINGED FREAK!!! YOU ARE THE UGLIEST MONSTER IVE EVER SEEN!" He yelled and then I got angry.

"YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! YOU ALWAYS ASSUME THE WORST. YOURE CALLING ME A FREAK!?! YOURE A FUCKING GIANT ASS TURTLE! No offense Donnie. FUCK IT, IM OUTTA HERE!!!" I yelled back and I ran out of the barn, not looking back. I flew away from the barn and towards an unknown future.