Meeting Splinter, April, and Casey: Donatello

Donnie was carrying you over his shoulder as he walked to the lair. You were really nervous about meeting his father/Sensei, so you tried to run off every time he put you down.

"Donnie...."

"Yes honey?"

"Put me down."

"Nope." He said happily as he carried you down into the sewers. You just pouted until he put you down on the couch in the lair, next to a kid from school with like 5 teeth.

"Donnie, why did you kidnap this hottie?" Casey Jones asked while looking you up and down.

"This is my girlfriend Jones, back off" Donnie threatened.

"I'm supposed to meet Master  Splinter today." You told him and grabbed Donnie's hand, letting him pull you towards the dojo.

"M-Master Splinter, this is-"

"(Y/n). I've heard much about you. Welcome to our family." Master Splinter said, keeping it short because he was currently training Leo.

You pulled Donnie into the kitchen with you, but you bumped into your classmate April O'Neil.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" She asked, giving Donnie a look you couldn't place.

"Donnie is my boyfriend and I just met Master Splinter." You explained to her. She glared at you before stomping out of the lair.

"Okay....well let's go watch a movie in my room..." Donnie suggested as he dragged you to his room for cuddle time.