Hanging out with his brothers: Raphael

Raph was carrying you to the lair bridal style from the bar. He was hoping Casey wouldn't be there to see you like this but that was too much to hope for.

"Raph. What the hell is this!?!" Casey yelled, gesturing to you.

"I found her at a bar. I'll ask her how she ended up there after she sobers up." Raph said and Casey just glared at him before taking you into his arms.

"Baby sis? Are you okay?" He asked as he put his sweatshirt on you and you just giggled.

"Yah I'm all goooood bro! Did you know that they make COTTON CANDY VODKA!?! It's like cotton candy, but in alcohol! Crazy right!?!" You said to him as the sweatshirt sleeves whipped around.

"I'm going to get some meds for the future hangover." Raph stated before leaving the room. All the shouting brought the guys into the room and they were shocked.

"What happened to you?" Donnie asked with concern.

"Hey. Hey. Hey Donnie. Hey." You said as you stumbled away from Casey and Donnie caught you.

"Yes (y/n)?"

"I got a secret for ya."

He sighed and you whispered in his ear. "Raph has a nice face. He does this really cute thing! Whenever I touch his cheek it turns red. Isn't that adorable!?!" You giggled and he resisted the urge to laugh.

"Yes it certainly is. You should tell the three of us some more about Raph." He said.

"Okay! Well, one time, we were making out on a roof top... And this cockroach showed up, and he ran all the way to Murakami's!" You shared and the guys were laughing.

In your drunk state you told them a lot of embarrassing things about Raph. When he came back, he realized what a mistake it was to leave you with them. Casey was just more pissed than ever.

"RAPHIE!!! I missed you. Wait. No I didn't. I'm gonna go now." You said as you attempted to leave the lair but Leo stopped you.

"leooooo I can't be here, Raphie doesn't love me anymore!" You said as you started sniffling against Leo's shoulder and Raph looked upset and sad.

He hadn't exactly told the guys what happened, but now they wanted to know, giving him angry looks.

After Raph explained the situation to them, he picked you up and brought you to his room so you could get some rest under his watchful eye.