His brothers find out: Donatello

*Donnie's POV*

I've been working on the retro mutagen for about 6.4 hours when I decided that I need a break.

"I could go to (y/n)'s house.." I thought, but she's probably sleeping at I don't want to wake her. I decided to just look at the picture of her instead.

"My beautiful (y/n)... as bright as the stars....." I mumbled to myself.

I continued to look at the picture until I felt that I needed to get back to work.

After my 7th batch of reject retro mutagen I started to get upset.

"Dude, are you okay?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, I'm okay. it's just that I can't seem to find the right compound for retro mutagen!"

"Donnie..."

"Yes Mikey?"

"Who's the girl in the heart frame?" He asked.

"I-um she's no one." I stuttered and Mikey caught on.

"SHES YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Mikey shouted then ran out of the lab.

A few moments later Raph and Leo showed up.

Raph grabbed the frame and looked at it.

"Wow...Mikey was right.. Donnie's over April, and it looks like she actually knows that he was taking this picture!"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him, looking at Metalhead.

"You'll have to introduce us to your girlfriend Donnie." Leo said before leaving the lab and the others followed suit.

"Maybe another day.." I said as I looked at her face one more time before getting back to work.