When you're sad: Donatello

It has been about a month since you found out your mom is an evil mutant fish. April has been bitching non-stop at you and that's not helping much either.

You spent the last week locked in your apartment. Every time Donnie stopped by you told him to go away. Your home was empty because your mom was gone so you roamed around moping.

You were staring at the ceiling, think about your mom when Donnie smashed through your door.

"(Y/n) (l/n)! Stop this right now!" He demanded which surprised you. You looked up at him and he was happy that you weren't telling him to leave.

"(Y/n)... I understand that what happened with your mother was tragic and unfair, but you can't let what happened rule your life. Let the past go and live in the present." He said as he reached for your hand.

When you took it his heart leaped. He kissed you gently and you kissed back, feeling lucky to have this turtle in your life.

"I've missed you Donnie." You said as tears fell from your eyes.

"I've missed you too cutie pie." He said and you giggled. Then your phone buzzed and you decided to look at it.

-What the fuck is wrong with you? Donnie doesn't deserve having your slutty ass dragging him down! Give it up (y/n)!!!-

The message was from April but you just laughed at it.

"Jealous ho..." You murmured as you snuggled closer into Donnie, never letting him go.