You get drunk: Raphael

You were hanging out with a few friends while Raph was on house arrest and they really wanted to go to a bar party. You tried to talk them out of it, but they insisted.

When you got there it looked like a normal party, only with 10x more booze than a normal party.

You weren't going to drink that night, but the punch was spiked and your friends tricked you into drinking some.

"Holy shit guys where are we?!?" You shouted and they gasped. You've never sworn in front of them before.

You walked off, giggling to yourselves and someone grabbed your waist. That someone looked a hell of a lot like your ex.

"Hey (y/n), feeling lonely?" He asked

"Not really. You kinda look like this asshole I used to date... Weird huh? Well I'm gonna go." You said but he tightened his grip.

He realized you were truly over him and was about to flip out when Raph pressure pointed him from behind.

"Let's get you home princess." He said as he tried to lead to out of the bar but you didn't want to leave.

"One more drink?" You asked.

"It looks like you've definitely had enough." He told you before to decided to just relax...

After Raph dragged you back to the lair, he tucked you into bed but you wouldn't let go of him.

"Don't leave Raphie..." You said with a pouty face and he gave up fighting it and laid with you until you both fell asleep.