You get drunk: Leonardo

Master Splinter grounded the boys from all human contact for a week so you were very bored on your day off.

You decided to hang out with (gbf/n) because it has been a while.

You were both hanging out at your place when he got an idea.

"Hey (y/n)..."

"Yeah?"

"We should go bar hopping." He suggested. You were against it but he kept begging until you said yes.

At every bar you went to, your friend suggested a new drink and not long afterwards you got super drunk.

You both were getting really hungry so you went to Murakami's....

"Murakasami sannnnn... Gyoza in the fryin pan?" You asked. He noticed your intoxicated state of being and had you and (gbf/n) sit at a table while he made you food.

(Gbf/n) left before Murakami came back so you started eating by yourself.

When the turtles walked in, they were surprised to see you.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Leo asked.

"She looks like she's intoxicated." Donnie observed and Mikey looked confused.

"She's incredibly drunk." Raph clarified.

Leo asked Mr. Murakami what happened and after he heard the story he was furious with (gbf/n).

He locked you in your house before he went back to the lair and the next morning when you woke up, you found a note.

Please never go bar hopping with
(gbf/n) ever again!
With love,
Leo