The first date: Leonardo

You just arrived at work the night after Leo asked you out and you decided to tell Murakami about it.

You walked in to find that the place has been trashed and there are some purple dragons beating Murakami in the corner.

"STOP!!!" You yell at them, and they turn their attention to you.

"Well well, look who decided to show up. Run home to your parents kid, or you'll regret it." Their leader, Fong, threatened.

"You are beating a blind man! That is cowardly and honor-less." You sneer at him.

"I'll have to agree with the lady."

You turn around and see Leo standing behind you.

"What are you gonna do about it greenie?" Fong says, walking toward you.

Leo just takes his stance and pushes you behind him before attacking. As he was taking out the dragons, you were helping Murakami to his feet and making sure he's okay.

"Murakami San, (y/n), are you two okay? Leo asked concerned.

"We are now Leonardo San. What can I help you with in gratitude for saving us?" Murakami asked.

"Well, I came here to tell you something and ask you for a favor.." He said.

You give him a questioning look because you have no idea what he's talking about.

"Yes, Leo San?"

"I wanted to tell you that (y/n) and I are dating and I was going to ask if she could have the night off of work so that we could go on our first date." He said, blushing cherry red.

"Of course! You can even have your date here. (y/n) is like a daughter to me and I believe you will be good to her Leonardo San."

Your eyes start to tear up when he says that. Your parents are always busy so Murakami was family to you as well.

"Thank you Murakami San!" You say as you hug him.

"Your welcome my child, so what would you two like?"

"PIZZA GYOZA!!!" You both shout at the same time.

You and Leo have been having the most amazing date. The food was amazing, you have a lot in common, and he is the sweetest guy.

"That was amazing! Thanks again Murakami San! Come on, I'll walk you home." Leo says as he takes your hand and pulls you out the door after you say goodnight to Murakami.

Walking through the streets of New York City with Leo was so romantic. He didn't let go of your hand once, nor did you let go of his.

"So (y/n)?"

"Yes Leo?"

"Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"I suppose so. Do you want to be my boyfriend-"

"YES! -I I mean yeah that's cool. wow..."

"What?" You ask nervously.

"I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world..."

Before you knew it you both were in front of your house and you had to go in.

"I had a wonderful time with you tonight..." You said softly.

"Me too. Text me when you get inside."

"Okay, goodnight Leo."

"Goodnight, my beautiful (y/n)." He said before hugging you to him for a few moments before disappearing into the next alley.

That night after texting Leo for hours you finally fell into a Leo dream filled sleep.