Meeting Splinter, April, and Casey: Leonardo

Leo texted you after work telling you to report to lair, saying it was important.

When you walk into the lair, Leo was waiting for you.

"Leo, is everything okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted you to meet some people." He said before leading you to Donnie's lab.

"(Y/n), I'd like you to meet my friends April and Casey. Guys, this is my girlfriend (y/n)." Leo introduces.

You see a familiar girl with red hair and boy with missing teeth and recognize them from school.

"Hi (y/n). I think I've seen you in school but we've never talked. This is Casey..." April said and you nodded. Casey was staring at you and Leo dragged you out of there.

"One more very important person for you to meet." He said and you followed him into the dojo.

When you walked in, you saw a giant rat meditating.

"Leonardo, who is the stranger you brought into our secret lair?" He asked.

"Sensei, this is the girl I told you about. My girlfriend (y/n)." He said with deep respect.

"Hello (y/n). I've heard much about you. It is great to meet you at last. I am Hamato Yoshi, but you may address me as Sensei or Splinter and welcome to our family." He said kindly before resuming his meditation.

"That went well." Leo said before dragging you to the couch to watch space heroes.