The first date: Donatello

You were at school at the end of the day, getting some books from your locker as you dreamed about Donnie.

His brownish red eyes

His adorkable gap grin

His blush

And it's all yours.

"Hey (y/n), you know the bell rang right? (Y/n)?" Your friend was saying.

"Oh um yeah, just had to get stuff.." You said as the two of you walked out of the school. Then your friends boyfriend picked her up and you started walking home, just like the usual.

You were passing another alley when you heard something.

"(y/n).... Psst.... (Y/N)......"

"Donnie? What are you doing out at this hour?" You asked as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the alley.

"I have a surprise for you." He said before leading you to the abandoned science museum.

"What are we doing here Don?"

"You'll see."

A few minutes later the old light projector turned on and the ceiling was filled with stars. Then he brought out some mini sandwiches and a couple sodas.

"Donnie this is incredible... how did you do this?" You asked in awe.

"I fixed the projector and had my brother Mikey help me with the sandwiches. Do you like it?"

"Like it? No. I don't like it, I LOVE IT!" You shouted before kissing his cheek, and then blushing tomato red.

After the light show the two of you just talked until you began to get tired.

"I should bring you home now, you're about to fall asleep." he chuckled while picking you up bridal style and carrying you home.

He placed you in your bed and tucked you in. "Goodnight my love." he said with such admiration, you blushed again and whispered "goodnight Donnie." before he jumped out your window, disappearing into the night.