Aftermath: Leonardo

"When do you think they'll wake up?"

"I have no idea. It could be days, weeks, maybe even months. It's most likely that Leo will take more time to recover, but I'm still unsure of how long it will take for they're bodies to heal themselves."

"It's already been months Donnie!"

"Please be okay guys..."

I slowly opened my eyes and I was blinded by the light. I was in a bedroom that I've never seen before and it hurt to move.

"Leo...." I whispered. I hope that wherever he is, he is alive.

Someone was approaching my the door. I was freaking out until I saw an orange mask fin.

"Mikey?" My voice croaked.

"(Y/n)? HEY GUYS!!! (Y/N)'S AWAKE!!!" He shouted, making my ears hurt. Everyone poured into the room. Everyone except my hero in blue.

"Where's Leo?" I asked. Everyone went silent and I spoke louder.

"WHERE'S LEO!" I demanded.

"Relax (y/n), Leo is resting. He suffered many injuries, even more than you." Donnie explained. I stood up slowly and limped out the door. I searched a few rooms until I found Leo in the bathtub unconscious.

"Leonardo....." I whispered as a few tears fell. He was maskless, revealing the true form of his face. I listened to the sounds of his slow but constant breathing, taking his hand in mine and pressing my forehead against his arm.

"Why Leo? It should have been me."

Almost as if he'd heard me, his eyes opened slowly and he coughed.

"Leo!!!" I said in disbelief.

"(Y/n)... Thank Space Heroes your okay..." He said with an oddly deep voice but I didn't care. He's awake and that's all that matters.