Meeting his brothers: Raphael

Every Friday night you go to the history museum. That night you stayed in the dinosaur wing for about two hours before walking home.

On the way, a muscular arm wrapped around your waist and a three fingered hand covered your mouth.

"Raphie, is that really necessary?" You ask him.

"Always princess." He said before kissing your cheek and letting you go.

"What do you want to do tonight?" You ask him as you lean against the wall.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet by brothers." he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'd love to." You said before following him into the sewer at to the lair.

"Whoa.... nice place..." you said as you looked around. It looked like a teenage dream house.

"Hey guys, I brought my girlfriend so you could meet her!" Raph shouted and three other turtles came rushing over.

"(Y/n), meet bossy, nerdy, and annoying."

"Leonardo actually, but call me Leo." the turtle in blue said before reaching his hand out and you shook it.

"I'm not annoying, I'm Michelangelo. but I go by Mikey." the Orange masked one said before hugging you and you awkwardly hugged back until Raph pushed him away from you.

"My name is Donatello, but you may call me Donnie if you'd like." The turtle with the purple mask said and you noticed that he was holding a vile of bio nuclear bicarbonate.

"Donnie, what are you doing with bio nuclear bicarbonate?" You ask curiously.

"You know what this is?" He asked excitedly.

"Of course. What chemical compounds are you fusing?" You asked.

He began to tell you about his retro mutagen project until Raph was starting to pull you toward his room.

"Raph.... Donnie was just telling me about the polarities of the DNA components causing the mutation of a cell and-"

"Babe, take a breather." He interrupted before tossing to over his shoulder.

"We'll talk later Donnie!" You yelled before Raph closed the door to his room.

Back in the living room, the others were talking about you.

"I have no idea how Raph landed her." Donnie said before going back to the lab to finish another batch of retro mutagen.