When he asks you out: Michelangelo

You were walking around the city again until your mom called you.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n) I need you to come home. Your father and I are going out for dinner and we want you home."

"Okay mom, be there soon. Love ya." You say before hanging up the phone.

"HEY (Y/N)!!!!!"

You swung your fist at whoever the voice belonged to until you realized that it was Mikey.

"Crap, sorry Mikey. You scared me!"

"It's okay Skater Girl, so you wanna hang out?"

"Well, my parents are going out for the night... we can hang at my place." You suggest.

"Awesome!" He says as he hands you a fixed skateboard.

"You da turtle Mikey!!!" You say as you jump on and skate home with Mikey close behind. You walk in and talk to your parents before they leave and Mikey enters.

"PIZZA TIME!!!" He shouts, carrying about 5 pizzas.

"Awesome! Plus, there's a super robo mecha 5 team 5 marathon on tv." You say, turning on the tv and flipping to the marathon channel.

"Sweeeeeeet!" He yelled out before jumping onto the couch. You giggle and go to the fridge to get a few dozen cans of soda before sitting down next to Mikey and watching.

6 hours later you were starting to drift off.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes Mikey?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Mike an Ike."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Mikey! You're so cute..."

You then fell asleep and Mikey carried you to your bed and tucked you in before leaving excitedly to share his success with pizza gyozas.