Camping: Donatello Part 1

Leo hasn't healed up yet, so Raph has taken over training Donnie, Mikey, and April while I spar with Casey. We aren't training to be ninjas, so we just fight normally.

"So Bride of Dorkenstien, how's your thing with Donnie going?" Casey asked as he tried to catch me off guard but I blocked the hit.

"Our 'thing' is pretty good. What about you and April? Is that thing going to happen?" I responded, stabbing at him.

"I don't think it's going to be a thing. If your boy toy ever gets boring you know who to call.." He said and I kicked his legs out from underneath him, causing him to fall.

"Thanks but no thanks." I spat before going over to the others.

"How's it going?" I asked Donnie and he hugged me tightly.

"Casey is such a puckhead." He said angrily and I just patted his shell.

"Yes he is. We should get away from the house for a while, just the two of us." I suggested.

"One second." He said before going into the farmhouse and coming back with two backpacks.

"I thought you'd never ask. I already informed Leo!" He said before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the woods.

He led the way through the forest until he found the perfect spot.

"I planned this a little while ago but I wasn't sure if you'd want to come so I didn't say anything..." He said and I just pecked him on the lips.

"I love this D." I whispered. He blushed fuchsia as we went to find berries.

Donnie taught me which ones were poisonous and which ones weren't. Taste testing them was very romantic.

We made a fire and cooked the berries into a pie! He showed me how he planned the location and everything was perfect.

Until we heard random shuffling noises in the nearby bushes.

We grabbed our weapons and inched toward the bushes slowly until something jumped up!

That something was BIGFOOT and it leaped toward Donnie.

That was when that fight got real violent real quick.